I’m a creative graphic designer with a passion for producing excellent quality designs with warmth and flair.
Good clear information is everyone’s right and I do my best to make it stunning, engaging and accessible.
- over 15 years graphic design experience in the public and private sector
- excellent skills in all the industry standard software for both print and web
- run a project to bring Kent County Council’s social services public information up to scratch
- headed a year long project to create accessible information for people with learning disabilities
- presented campaigns to senior management, councilors and groups of over 30 members of the public
- a 2.1 Hons degree in Communications, Art and Graphic Design
- a handlebar moustache.
Please contact me for my full resumé.